Why You Should Attend
The Colorado Cancer Coalition is dedicated to eliminating the burden of cancer in Colorado. The Elevating Personalized Cancer Care in Colorado Symposium will share updates in innovative cancer care in Colorado and give you ample time to network with attendees and relevant exhibitors. This Symposium will give you actionable ideas to take back to your work and help you eliminate the burden of cancer for the patients you interact with.
Who Should Attend
- Oncology professionals
- Primary care physicians and office staff
- Oncologists and specialty physicians
- Social workers
- Nurses and Nurse Navigators
- Patient Navigators, community health workers, promotores de salud
- Nonprofit Professionals
- Public Health Professionals
- Anyone who works in cancer will find this relevant
- Survivors and Caregivers >>>>> (Survivor Day is for you!)
Interested in Exhibiting or Being a Sponsor?
Connect with attendees by having a exhibitor table. A limited number of exhibit tables are available for nonprofits. Exhibit tables for nonprofits are $350 (includes 1 registration). A limited number of exhibit tables are also available for small businesses for $650 (includes 1 registration). Please contact us to reserve your nonprofit or small business table.
Sessions Created By and For Oncology Health Professionals
The planning committee has put together three different tracks including:
- Cancer control and prevention (clinical focus)
- Community organization/program development
- Decreasing Health Disparities/Advancing Health Equity