– Cancer caregivers within both UCHealth and the community.
– Facilitated by Tina Simmons, LCSW.
– A zero-cost resource to allow cancer caregivers to discuss adverse events of caregiving on emotional, social, financial, physical, and spiritual functioning.
– The opportunity to communicate and relate with other caregivers.
– UCHealth Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion, Room 1603.
– 1635 Aurora Court, Aurora, CO 80045.
– 2nd & 4th Thursday of Every Month (Dates/ Times may vary for holidays).
– 4–5:30 pm MST.
For Further Information:
– Supportive Oncology Coordinator: Brittany Cain, MHA at Brittany.firstname.lastname@example.org or 720.848.4254.
– Supportive Oncology resources: uchso.com.