– Individuals who have received a Head & Neck Cancer Diagnosis and Head & Neck Cancer Caregivers at UCHealth and in the community.
– Facilitated by Rolf Stavig, LCSW and Registered Dietitians.
– A zero-cost resource to allow individuals impacted by a Head & Neck cancer diagnosis to communicate and relate with others.
– The opportunity to learn tips to approach side effects while discovering relevant and insightful resources.
– Assistance in feeling better while undergoing cancer treatment and developing skills to live a better life with cancer.
– UCHealth Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion, Room 2005.
– 1635 Aurora Court, Aurora, CO 80045.
– 3rd Thursday of Every Month (Dates/ Times may vary for holidays).
– 10–11:30 am MST.
For Further Information:
– Supportive Oncology Coordinator: Brittany Cain, MHA at Brittany.firstname.lastname@example.org or 720.848.4254.
– Supportive Oncology resources: uchso.com.
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: UCHealth