– Thyroid Cancer patients, caregivers, family, and friends within both UCHealth and the community.
– Facilitated by Steve Zielonka, Jo Marie Bushell, Tommy Stewart and Denise Rivera – Survivors.
– A free peer-supported group to share information, experiences, and coping strategies.
– Monthly presentations from various speakers for topics of interest.
UCHealth Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion 2, Bruce Schroffel Conference Center, Room B.
12505 E. 16th Ave., Aurora, CO 80045.
Via computer: https://ucdenver.zoom.us/j/939394252.
Via phone: 1.669.900.6833.
Meeting ID: 939.394.252.
– 3rd Monday of Every Month – Excludes December (Dates/ Times may vary for holidays).
– 7–8:30 pm MST.
– 01.20.20 – Peer to Peer Support Group
– 02.17.20 – Dr. Jennifer Morrison, MD (Endocrinologist Kaiser Permanente)
– 03.16.20 – Dr. Kevin Patterson, DDS, MD (Dental Issues Related to Cancer)
– 04.20.20 – Dr. Bryan Haugen, MD (Endocrinologist University of Colorado)
– 05.18.20 – Peer to Peer Support Group
For Further Information:
– Supportive Oncology Coordinator: Brittany Cain, MHA at Brittany.email@example.com or 720.848.4254.
– Supportive Oncology resources: uchso.com.
– Thyroid Cancer Survivors’ Association, Inc.: thyca.org.