– Individuals who have received a cancer diagnosis, cancer caregivers, family, and friends within UCHealth and the community.
– Facilitated by various social workers, dietitians, and oncology support staff depending on topic.
– A zero-cost remote presentation with varying topics related to wellness and cancer including nutrition, stress reduction, and understanding community resources.
– Remote Access Via Zoom.
Via computer: https://ucdenver.zoom.us/j/195244462.
Via phone: 1.669.900.6833.
Meeting ID: 195.244.462.
– 2nd Wednesday of Every Month (Dates/ Times may vary for holidays).
– 12–1 pm MST.
– 11.13.19 – Nutrition After Cancer Treatment.
– 12.11.19 – Navigating Cancer Resources and Tools to Guide You.
– 01.08.20 – Understanding Disability, Insurance, and Other Benefits.
– 02.12.20 – Advance Care Planning.
For Further Information:
– Supportive Oncology Coordinator: Brittany Cain, MHA at Brittany.email@example.com or 720.848.4254.
– Supportive Oncology resources: uchso.com.
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: UCHealth