– Individuals who have received a cancer diagnosis and cancer caregivers within UCHealth and the community.
– Facilitated by Rolf Stavig, LCSW and Lighthouse Writers Workshop representative.
– A zero-cost resource to allow individuals impacted by a cancer diagnosis to communicate and relate with others via writing.
– Assistance in feeling better while undergoing cancer treatment and developing skills to live a better life with cancer.
– UCHealth Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion.
– 1635 Aurora Court, Aurora, CO 80045.
– Room 1603.
– 2nd & 4th Wednesday of Every Month (Dates/ Times may vary for holidays).
– 2–3:30pm MST.
– Begins 01.22.20 and Ends 03.11.20.
For Further Information:
– Supportive Oncology Coordinator: Brittany Cain, MHA at Brittany.email@example.com or 720.848.4254.
– Supportive Oncology resources: uchso.com.