COVID-19 Resources for Oncology Healthcare Professionals
Resources for Healthcare Providers
- Cancer and COVID-19
- Telehealth Resources
- Funding Opportunities
Telehealth Town Halls
Need some support? Have a question? Want to hear the 10 minute summary?
Join Prime Health for a regular new virtual town hall series on a variety of topics relating to important Colorado updates, telehealth, virtual care, COVID-19 and discussion about what that means for you as a provider.
Each session is hosted by telehealth experts here to support you, answer questions, and highlight resources that can help. Questions from Town Halls will be documented and shared in the FAQ page.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 5pm – 6pm
- Tuesday, Thursday: 7:30am – 8:30am
COVID-19 JUST-IN-TIME ECHO FOR PRIMARY CARE
In this ongoing series offered three times a week, an interdisciplinary panel of public health, clinical, and pharmacotherapy experts will provide updates on testing locations, availability, and guidelines; debunk myths around medication management in the community; address challenges in primary care practice management (such as transitioning to telehealth); answer questions and discuss de-identified patient cases and more.
Audience: Physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses and other healthcare providers working in primary care
Ongoing ECHO sessions held virtually
Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays 7:00 – 8:00 AM MST
Resources to Share With Cancer Patients
Click the button below for information for cancer patients and caregivers.
- General information for Cancer patients on COVID-19
- Metro Denver Support Groups with virtual options
- National Cancer Support Programs
- Meal Assistance
- Transportation Assistance
- Emergency Financial Assistance
Anxiety and Mindfulness Resources
- Shine – https://www.virusanxiety.com/take-care
- Headspace: https://www.headspace.com/covid-19 (free to healthcare workers
- Ten Percent Happier: https://www.tenpercent.com/coronavirussanityguide
- UCLA: https://www.uclahealth.org/marc/mindful-meditations
- Insight Timer Application: https://insighttimer.com/
- Calm Application: https://www.calm.com/