Why You Should Attend
The Colorado Cancer Coalition is dedicated to eliminating the burden of cancer in Colorado. The Together Toward Tomorrow – Thriving Beyond Cancer in Colorado Symposium will share updates in innovative cancer care in Colorado and give you ample time to network with attendees and relevant exhibitors. This Symposium will give you actionable ideas to take back to your work and help you eliminate the burden of cancer for the patients you interact with.
Who Should Attend
- Oncology professionals
- Primary care physicians and office staff
- Oncologists and specialty physicians
- Social workers
- Nurses and Nurse Navigators
- Patient Navigators, community health workers, promotores de salud
- Nonprofit Professionals
- Public Health Professionals
- Anyone who works in cancer will find this relevant
- Survivors and Caregivers >>>>> (Survivor Day is for you!)
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Sheraton Denver West.
King Bed: $149.00
2 Queen Beds: $149.00
Room rates are valid until Friday, October 5, 2019 or until the room block is sold out.
Room rate shown above is subject to appropriate state, local, and any occupancy rates in effect at the time of the Group’s meeting.
Interested in Exhibiting or Being a Sponsor?
Connect with attendees by having a exhibitor table. A limited number of exhibit tables are available for nonprofits. Exhibit tables for nonprofits are $350 (includes 1 registration). A limited number of exhibit tables are also available for small businesses for $650 (includes 1 registration). Please contact us to reserve your nonprofit or small business table.
Sessions Created By and For Oncology Health Professionals
The planning committee has put together three different tracks based on the Continuum of Care:
- Prevention and Early Detection
- Treatment and Clinical Trials
- Survivorship and Quality of Life
What 2018 participants liked most about the Symposium
“Another wonderful conference. Thank you for all the time and efforts that went into this! Will be back.”