Cancer Plan Implementation
No one entity can implement this entire plan, but by working together and leveraging our resources, we can make a greater impact and see faster gains in eliminating the burden of cancer in Colorado.
Are you implementing a strategy from the plan?
Are you already working on a strategy outlined in the Colorado Cancer Plan? We are in the process of creating a map to highlight work happening across the state, so you can network and make a greater impact.
- Do you work in prevention?
- Do you work in screening and early detection?
- Do you work in treatment and/or clinical trials?
- Do you work in survivorship/palliative care/hospice/end-of-life care?
- Do you have a cancer research project?
- Do you run a local public health program?
- Do you work for a cancer nonprofit?
Please reach out and let us know about your great work, so we can highlight your work/research/program and help make a greater impact for all Coloradans touched by cancer.
Are you interested in implementing a strategy in the plan?
Are you intersted in cancer prevention and control in Colorado? Engaging with the Colorado Cancer Plan is a great way to help eliminate the burden of cancer in Colorado. Each of our Task Forces prioritizes strategies from the Cancer Plan to guide their work.
- Join a Task Force
- Breast Cancer/Family History
- Colorectal Cancer
- HPV Vaccination
- Lung Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Survivorship and Palliative Care
- Treatment/Clinical Trials