It’s pretty easy to confuse self-care activity with feelings of “being selfish.” And it’s sometimes easier to say “Yes” to commitments when you’d rather say “No.” Practicing self care is challenging but especially so during the Holiday Season when there are so many demands. This workshop will address the following:
• What is “The Dirty Dozen” and what does that have to do with me?
• What exactly are “healthy boundaries?”
• Is it really possible to not “over-function?”
• What are some easy ways to reduce Holiday stress and burnout?
• What will my self-care plan look like?
Survivors, patients, caregivers, healthcare professionals, or anyone interested in learning new strategies for managing stress, setting healthy boundaries and developing a self-care plan are welcome to attend.