WHAT: A Biden Cancer Community Summit Hosted by the Colorado Cancer Caucus, Colorado Cancer Coalition, Cancer Support Community, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and the American Cancer Society.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Anyone with an interest in cancer in Colorado (patients, caregivers, health professionals, nonprofit professionals, legislators….)
WHY: Cancer touches everyone. Let’s work smarter TOGETHER!
WHEN: 9/21/2018 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
WHERE: Wells Fargo Building, 1700 Lincoln St, Denver, CO – Assemble Room
PARKING: There is meter street parking all around the building and two garages; one is directly across from the building and the other one is on the same block just north of the building.
||Continental Breakfast and Networking
- Setting the Stage, Dr. Debby Dyer, Vice Chair, Colorado Cancer Coalition
- Presenting the Data, Randi Rycroft, Colorado Central Cancer Registry
- Innovations in Cancer in Colorado Panel
- Local Updates in Lung Cancer Screening, Dr. Debby Dyer
- Genetic Testing vs. Genomic Testing, Lisa Ku, CGC, University of Colorado Cancer Center
- How Biomarkers are Personalizing Treatment, Joshua Whittington, PharmD, MBA, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Help Patients to Navigate their Journey
- Moderated Survivor/Caregiver Panel
- Chad and Katrese Wheeler, Survivor and Caregiver
- Marcia Donziger, Moderator, Cancer Support Community
- How can we work TOGETHER to move forward?
||Live Stream Biden National Summit – State of Innovation in Cancer Care and Research
||Panel of All Speakers Q&A and Wrap Up