– Individuals who have received a breast cancer diagnosis at UCHealth and in the community.
– Facilitated by Kara Sloan, LCSW, OSW-C and Rachel Chang, MDiv.
– A zero-cost resource designed as a process and educational support group for all breast cancer patients.
– Group goals consist of enhancing quality of life; building connections with a community of breast cancer survivors; and exploring the role of mind, body, and spirit in coping with illness.
– Discussion of varying topics may include coping strategies, fear of recurrence, depression/ anxiety, family dynamics, body image, survivorship, relationships, and sexuality/ intimacy.
UCHealth Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion, Room 2006.
1635 Aurora Court, Aurora, CO 80045.
Via computer: https://ucdenver.zoom.us/j/571218526.
Via phone: 1.669.900.6833.
Meeting ID: 571.218.526.
– 3rd Monday of Every Month (Dates/ Times may vary for holidays).
– 3–4:30 pm MST.