- Cancer patients currently in active treatment or up to 6 months post-treatment within both UCHealth and the community.
- Facilitated by Ashley Nathasingh, LCSW.
- A zero-cost resource to provide a place for individuals living with cancer to share common concerns and receive emotional support in a confidential, supportive environment.
- The opportunity to receive honest and compassionate communication among group members to aid in managing feelings of isolation and loss of control while coping with the uncertainties a cancer diagnosis may bring.
- UCHealth Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion, Room 2005.
- 1635 Aurora Court, Aurora, CO 80045.
- 2nd & 4th Thursday of Every Month (Dates/ Times may vary for holidays).
- 4–5:30 pm MST.
For Further Information:
- Supportive Oncology Coordinator: Brittany Cain, MHA at Brittany.firstname.lastname@example.org or 720.848.4254.
- Supportive Oncology resources: uchso.com.