- Individuals who have received a Head & Neck Cancer Diagnosis and Head & Neck Cancer Caregivers at UCHealth and in the community.
- Facilitated by Rolf Stavig, LCSW and Registered Dietitians.
- A zero-cost resource to allow individuals impacted by a Head & Neck cancer diagnosis to communicate and relate with others.
- The opportunity to learn tips to approach side effects while discovering relevant and insightful resources.
- Assistance in feeling better while undergoing cancer treatment and developing skills to live a better life with cancer.
- UCHealth Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion, Room 2005.
- 1635 Aurora Court, Aurora, CO 80045.
- 3rd Thursday of Every Month (Dates/ Times may vary for holidays).
- 10–11:30 am MST.
For Further Information:
- Supportive Oncology Coordinator: Brittany Cain, MHA at Brittany.email@example.com or 720.848.4254.
- Supportive Oncology resources: uchso.com.