- Individuals who have received a cancer diagnosis and cancer caregivers within UCHealth and the community.
- Facilitated by Rolf Stavig, LCSW and Lighthouse Writers Workshop representative.
- A zero-cost resource to allow individuals impacted by a cancer diagnosis to communicate and relate with others via writing.
- Assistance in feeling better while undergoing cancer treatment and developing skills to live a better life with cancer.
- UCHealth Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion.
- 1635 Aurora Court, Aurora, CO 80045.
- Room 1603.
- 2nd & 4th Wednesday of Every Month (Dates/ Times may vary for holidays).
- 2–3:30pm MST.
- Begins 01.22.20 and Ends 03.11.20.
For Further Information:
- Supportive Oncology Coordinator: Brittany Cain, MHA at Brittany.email@example.com or 720.848.4254.
- Supportive Oncology resources: uchso.com.